Shower Curtain Mold and Flu
So Monday morning, I noticed that there was a ton of mold on my shower curtain. I got fed up, took a washcloth, pu soap on it, and scrubbed away while I was in the shower to get rid of as much as I could. About 5:00 pm that night, I began to have a sore throat and the next day I felt AWFUL. This is now the beginning of my second day feeling like this and I just realized that I got sick after scrubbing the mold.
So my symptoms include sore throat, light headedness, fever, and an aching body. No nauseousness though.
So originally I just assumed I had the flu and was going to wait it out. But ever since I realized that I scrubbed the mold, I'm now worried that that is what is making me sick.
Does anyone know if shower curtain mold can affect you like this?
Thanks for your time!