It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Colds & Flu Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-04-2012, 09:46 PM   #1
(male)

Overdog HB User
Treatment for common cold

The following method usually works very well, but more so if the cold or flu is caught in its early stages.

EITHER

a) i)Obtain a tube of Soluble Vitamin C tablets (they come in tubes of 10 or 20 and each tablet represents 1000 mg (1g)

ii) Dissolve 8 tablets in a small amount of water (as little as 20ml of water). Wait until dissolved then swallow quickly as it will not taste very pleasant, being so concentrated

iii) Repeat this procedure 4 hours later

OR

a) i) Obtain some Vitamin C powder and mix 8 g with milk. You will probably get a suspension as it may not dissolve very well. Nevertheless, the milk is a good medium by which to take this mixture. Swallow.

ii) Repeat 4 hours later

NOTE 1 Sometimes Vitamin C is available in (insoluble) tablets along with rosehips (again 1000 mg). It is best to crush the tablets in a mortar and pestle and then to follow the above method

NOTE 2 Urinate and /or evacuate your bowels before any of the above methods, as your body may otherwise try to eliminate the Vitamin C before it has had a good chance to work.

Closed Thread