It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Colds & Flu Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-13-2012, 05:31 AM   #1
(male)

Sypher7 HB User
Flu/Cold viruses constantly over a year now

Hey all. I had the worst flu of my life about this time last year (feb 2011). It caused a severe brain tingling plus all the other great symptoms of flu.

Thing is, the flu lasted about 3 months. Then I had 2 more severe flus within a short time of each other. The rest of the year I had reccurent smaller viruses but the symptoms were similar to the first flus. I have been on hydrocortisone for 3 years due to adrenal insufficiency (long term CFS before that since 2001). I had to take higher doses of cortisone during those flus, and I think it damaged my gut and probably lowered immune system even further.

Ive just been in hospital 7+ weeks due to severe worsening of CFS with the same terrible brain tingling and nerve/muscle pain & weakness like nothing else since november last year.

It now just seems like I have one long permanent cold/flu virus, and all the nerve stuff flares up much worse with the viral symptoms. Feels like theres some sort of bug constantly swimming around in my head (plus pressure & whooshing type sensation there, like when your ears get blocked with water & you can't get the water out).

Anyways, I'm permanently on olive leaf, echinacea, C and some other immune stuff because if I stop all that it gets 10x worse. Not sure what to do as I feel like its destroying my life. No answers from hospital unfortunately.

Thanks.

Closed Thread

Tags
brain tingling, cold, flu, muscle pain, viruses