It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Colds & Flu Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-10-2012, 06:04 AM   #1
(female)

coalsons HB User
Constantly sick

Okay so I have been getting colds that typically turn into walking pneumonia or some sickness of that nature every two months for the past year and a half or so now. it normally takes about 3 weeks to recover and from that point, two months later ill experience symptoms again. I go to the doctor every time, they put me on antibiotics and eventually the issue will clear up, but it always comes back and Im just constantly sick. I was sick for a month and a half earlier this year and recovered about 6 weeks ago. Well last week while in Puerto Rico all these cold symptoms started again and now Im stuck in bed again. What is the deal??

Old 03-19-2012, 06:25 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

gigi11 HB Usergigi11 HB Usergigi11 HB User
Re: Constantly sick

This has been a horrible year for me too. I had a cold that lasted for 3 months and had to keep going to the doctor to check to see if my lungs were clear. Just started to feel better last month after using claritin and then spring came so now I am stuffy again. I think this year had lots of upper respirtory viruses and the wacky weather had alot to do with it.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-17-2012, 08:18 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

TEdds83 HB UserTEdds83 HB UserTEdds83 HB UserTEdds83 HB UserTEdds83 HB UserTEdds83 HB User
Re: Constantly sick

I hope you ladies are feeling better. I am struggling too. I have year round alleriges so its gonna be a bad spring. But I just caught the headcold from hell and have been in bed for a few days, it was that BAD! But I went to work today and I am having to fight off a gripping cough. The kind that starts out as a tickle down the back of your throat and sets it into a spasm and I am gasping and coughing so hard my neck and chest hurt. I don't know how a cough can get so bad. I hate coughs. Anyhow I hope you are both doing better!

Closed Thread