It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Colds & Flu Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-23-2012, 09:28 PM   #1
(male)

deltabox3r6 HB User
Flu

I started feeling a bit out of it in the middle of night when i kept waking up with a short dry cough.

Monday afternoon at work after lunch i started having the chills so i went home. later on that night i had a 104 fever, not to mention i vomited 3 times, heavy cough, body aches, headache, sore throat, lots of yellow/green nasty stuff coming up. My fever has gone down a little bit I'm now flirting with the high 99's to 100.8 ish.

My question here is, is it normal to feel really dazed and extremely low energy after the 4th or 5th day now? I am taking 1 250mg dose of antibiotics (z-pack) and an OTC 30mg Sudafed

I was looking for a book so I went to the book store and I felt like i was in a matrix and didnt know how i got there. it was really weird.

Any suggestions/ideas/opinions?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-23-2012, 09:54 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

janewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB User
Re: Flu

Sounds pretty normal after a high fever and vomiting.

Rest, nutritious foods that are easy on the stomach, lots of water, and gentle activity as you feel up to it. It might be a few weeks before you are 100% again, but do go back to the doctor if it gets worse.

The Following User Says Thank You to janewhite1 For This Useful Post:
deltabox3r6 (03-23-2012)
Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread