It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Colds & Flu Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-29-2012, 10:55 PM   #1
(female)

MommaAgain1 HB User
Question I have the Flu and i am Pregnant HELP PLEASE

Hello All i need some advice from women whom have been through the same thing because i am MISERABLE i am a little over 5 weeks and this is my second pregnancy i never got sick with the flu on my last pregnancy... I was reading that the flu in pregnant women can be fatal... i just got out the hospital the day before yesterday and i DO NOT WANT TO GO BACK IN THAT PRISON OF A PLACE... the doctor put me on Promethazine with codeine which don't seen to work all to well its suppose to help with my cough and stuffy nose and help with my temp when i have one i have tried sitting in a nice hot bath tub of water that helps open my nose also i woke up last night and it hurts to cough in my chest and back and i coughed so much i was throwing up MUCUS the vomit was staying lodged in my throat i feel like a thousand pound bear is sitting on my chest hard to breath and it hurts i try to get the mucus up but it stays lodged in my throat if i am just coughing and not throwing up can someone please tell me something to try before i take the chance of getting put back in the hospital.... thanks for your time....

Closed Thread