It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Cosmetic / Plastic Surgery Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-27-2004, 06:23 AM   #1

s45arra HB User
surgerydiva?

Surgerydive, I noticed in your posts that you complained of a poor rhinoplasty from Dr. Barry Eppley. Did you later have it fixed? I noticed another post from you about open vs. closed rhino and wondered if someone else fixed Eppley's mistake for you.

Thanks.

Old 03-30-2004, 05:18 PM   #2

surgerydiva HB User
Re: surgerydiva?

I just logged on and found your request. Sorry. Have been out of town. I have had numerous doctors in Indy to correct former problems from Eppley. Too many to name. Which side of town do you live and I could be more descript. A good way to chek a dr out is to go to *********** and put in their name for a search and you can find out patients, associates, and other info which is posted occasionally. I encourage you to do that or to get a background check from the health professions bureau where you can view pending lawsuits on specific procedures of said drs in question. It's commonly done before surgeries are done.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-30-2004, 09:56 PM   #3
Inactive

blu_eyes11219 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by surgerydiva
I just logged on and found your request. Sorry. Have been out of town. I have had numerous doctors in Indy to correct former problems from Eppley. Too many to name. Which side of town do you live and I could be more descript. A good way to chek a dr out is to go to *********** and put in their name for a search and you can find out patients, associates, and other info which is posted occasionally. I encourage you to do that or to get a background check from the health professions bureau where you can view pending lawsuits on specific procedures of said drs in question. It's commonly done before surgeries are done.

What key word should I type in google to get to the health professions bureau.

Old 04-02-2004, 05:31 PM   #4

s45arra HB User

Thank you, surgerydiva.. Sounds as if you have had your share of trouble. Did you voice your complaint to Eppley? What was his attitude? I am curious about doctors' "attitudes" when things go wrong. It seems like they show their true colors when things do not go as planned. I exchanged e-mail with the woman whose face was badly ruined by him and she said his operation report and her medical records were full of inconsistencies.
I t seems that some very strange thing he did around her mouth was not recorded in the notes and she has a terrible time trying to make doctors believe he actually did this "pleats" thing that makes her mouth look horrifying. The pictures are on her website. I think the doctors know what was done but are keeping silent.

She said he was Mr. Personality before the operation.

BTW..blue.eyes... you can find the Indy Health Professional site by entering "Indiana official website" into google. That will take you to the gov website where you will find what you are looking for.

Closed Thread