It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Cosmetic / Plastic Surgery Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-24-2004, 12:30 AM   #1

ZenRCade HB User
Torso Length

Iím a fairly short guy, 5í8Ē, and my official torso length is about 18 inches, which is right on the short side of ďaverage length.Ē However, in my eyes I look extremely high-waisted with my pants on in the ďrightĒ place.

Now I know thereís no surgery that can actually lengthen oneís torso. But thereís got to be something that can help add to the effect of having a taller, leaner upper body. Are there any suggestions as to what procedures might be effective?

Would it be possible to completely remove the old belly button and make a new one further down closer to the abdomen? Making the torso narrower would help too, from the front and/or from a profile. However, Iím already about as lean as Iím going to get at 138 pounds.

This is the one thing about my body that truly bothers me and Iíd appreciate any suggestions.

Old 09-24-2004, 09:04 PM   #2

cicka HB User
Re: Torso Length

Well, I think wearing low-rise pants would do the trick just fine.
Go shopping and try a few on.
I suggest GAP low-rise men's. We just bought those for my hubby - who is 5'6" and they look SEXXY!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-25-2004, 01:58 AM   #3

ZenRCade HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by cicka
Well, I think wearing low-rise pants would do the trick just fine.
Go shopping and try a few on.
I suggest GAP low-rise men's. We just bought those for my hubby - who is 5'6" and they look SEXXY!
Thank you for the suggestion. Iíve tried buying low-rise stuff, mainly from GAP incidentally, but they still seem to come too high unless I just sag them. Iíve got a pretty small waistline anyway, which makes it hard to find pants that really fit. This is really the only thing I've been able to do about it so far.

Old 09-26-2004, 12:32 PM   #4
Inactive

wannabehotguy HB User

Try Slim Fit Wrangler jeans. I am a bit taller than you by an inch...but those make me look ultra sexy....makes my booty stick out too. Also slim fit jeans comes in many thin sizes...for very skinny guys. Also wear slim fit shirts dude. That will make your torso look way longer.....if you are real skinny and some what fit then buy a large in childrens or what ever really slim shirts that LOOK cool and fashionable...and wear those it will work.

Old 09-28-2004, 09:40 AM   #5

ZenRCade HB User

I appreciate these responses very much. However, while they help with my dressed look, they donít do much when the clothes come off. And even with my pants low Ė way low Ė I still feel Iím falling short of even normal torso length.

Iím assuming from the responses that no one knows of any particular surgery that helps create the torso-lengthening effect. The belly button thing, if even possible, would probably leave a pretty bad scar and Cherís removal of lower ribs is pretty much an urban myth.

Closed Thread