It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Cosmetic / Plastic Surgery Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-25-2006, 05:55 AM   #1
(male)

mauvais HB User
Arrow Forehead wrinkles

Has anyone here had treatment for forehead wrinkles? I am starting to get fine horizontal ones high on my forehead and deeper vertical ones between my eyebrows. I am wondering if botox, restylane, or another choice would be best for me. Any insight is appreciated!

Old 08-25-2006, 06:42 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

wmkcolors HB Userwmkcolors HB User
Re: Forehead wrinkles

Botox will smooth out your forehead. It works wonders and lasts about 4+ months. Make sure it is a doctor who does it often. I see my dermatologist. My forehead is smoother than when I was in my 20s, but it still looks natural. It helps you look more rested.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-30-2006, 05:17 PM   #3
(male)

Oneguy HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by mauvais
Has anyone here had treatment for forehead wrinkles? I am starting to get fine horizontal ones high on my forehead and deeper vertical ones between my eyebrows. I am wondering if botox, restylane, or another choice would be best for me. Any insight is appreciated!
If you want something more permanent, all you need to do is to get a brow lift.

Old 08-31-2006, 01:58 PM   #4
(male)

mauvais HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oneguy
If you want something more permanent, all you need to do is to get a brow lift.

All I need to do? LOL. That's a little drastic- I'm just talking about some fine lines- I am not even 30.

Old 08-31-2006, 04:02 PM   #5
(female)

Shanlo HB User

Please read Beauty & Comestic someone posted there about using a product and now they have no wrinkles.

Old 09-04-2006, 09:41 AM   #6
Senior Veteran
(female)

SusanGene HB User
Smile Re: Forehead wrinkles

Quote:
Originally Posted by mauvais
My daughter, 36, just called and said that her forehead wrinkles are gone ; I think she likes the result after her botox injections 3 days ago. She said she "might" look younger, and that the botox might have lifted her eyebrows giving her a more alert look. She had some very fine wrinkling, like I have, vertical lines between her eyebrows that are gone. She said it was $100 by an M.D. who is Not a cosmetic surgeon or dermatologist. She is going back for more; she has a big wrinkle in the middle of her forehead that needs more botox. I've always noticed that one.

Closed Thread