It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Cosmetic / Plastic Surgery Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-28-2007, 07:12 PM   #1
(female)

Sara5678 HB User
Question Board Certified Plastic Surgery vs Amer. Board Facial Plas. & Reconstructive Surgery

Some Doctors are Board Certified in Plastic Surgery and others are Certified in Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery.

What is the difference? Which Doctors are the best?

I notice a lot of Doctors for some of these quick facelifts (that sound too good to be true and are advertised a lot on the TV) are not Board Certified in Plastic Surgery.

I appreciate any information on this subject. Thank you.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-29-2007, 12:40 PM   #2
(female)

kotitka HB User
Re: Board Certified Plastic Surgery vs Amer. Board Facial Plas. & Reconstructive Surg

Hello, read first half of my post in "rhinoplasty consultations", this should give you an idea about credentials.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread