It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Cosmetic / Plastic Surgery Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-29-2007, 03:57 AM   #1
(female)

golfmom01 HB User
post tummy tuck belly button...

Had my TT and lipo 2 1/2 months ago....couldn't be happier!! The only thing that "bothered" me, was my belly button seemed smaller (he made me new one) and tender with scabs on inside. When I went to see my PS, he said it was fine and still healing...last to heal... but he gave me some wonderful advice to keep it open more (also one of the reasons it was smaller, was that there is still swelling inside "pushing" it closed) He told me to get the soft foam earplugs and twist them up and put in belly button and tape down and it would "stretch" it out some. Well, let me tell ya, it works !!!
I had read on another thread that people used marbles, but this works great and is not uncomfortable at all.
Just wanted to pass on a little "trick" if you have this concern!

Old 01-06-2008, 05:13 PM   #2
(female)

refsmom HB User
Re: post tummy tuck belly button...

to golfmom, I had tummy tuck and lipo of flanks 2 years ago this jan 08, it was the best surgery I ever had. It took at least a year to see the final results, the lipo was the hardest to recover from for me. the pain was greater than the tummy tuck. I had to wear the support garment for ever I felt like. I started weaning myself off the garment about may 5 mos after the surgery also had breasts done, that was nothing compared to the lipo, after the first 48 hours they were good. the first day or so, the skin was very shiny and tight, but no real pain that I would have needed pain meds for. I couldn't stand on my feet very long at first because of the lipo in my flanks for about 2 weeks but it got better.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-18-2008, 06:08 AM   #3
(female)

golfmom01 HB User

did you still get "twinges" and "pulling sensations" post op 6 months? I know this souds weird, but when I eat too much, my tummy feels very uncomfortable and tight....is my stomach pushing where PS tightened the muscles?

Old 03-08-2008, 08:18 PM   #4
(female)

Precious29 HB User

I want a tummy tuck so bad and I'm not afraid to get one, its just the finances that are holding me back.

I think it would sure help my self-esteem if I had one. I just hate my belly!

Old 03-10-2008, 03:29 PM   #5
(female)

golfmom01 HB User

DO IT !!!!! Wish I had had mine done earlier...I also hated my stomach...had a roll that no exersice would ever remove !!! I feel great in my "skinny jeans" now and it's only been 5 months and keeps getting better and better!! I do still have a few twinges and pulls but nothing to really complain about. As far as the money...it is worth every penny and more!!!! Keep us posted !!!

Old 03-17-2008, 03:49 PM   #6
(female)

refsmom HB User

Yes, somehow do it! I financed the procedure. It took me a year to pay if off, but it was worth it, they had all kinds of programs to help you get the surgery. I love my stomach I feel great. my girlfriend has this disgusing apron hanging down but she won't get a tummy tuck anyway always trying to get her to get it done.

Closed Thread