It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Cosmetic / Plastic Surgery Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-12-2008, 10:35 AM   #1
(male)

jeffry joaquin HB User
doctors who do operations on body odors in under arms

well hello my name iz jeffry and iam embarrase of asking but iam sick and tired of taking showers and i cant even go to skool because i feel bad about my body odor it looks like nuthing i do it still come back i buy new clothes i put colon and i go to the gym and i am trying to be a model cuz of my looks but sometimes i wanna kill myself because i feel like it will never stop and iam tired of people and pretty girls saying dammm he smell funky i dress nice but no matter what i do the order of my under arms kick in i cqant even go to parties or nuthing i stay home pleaseeeee help me pleaseee i cant live like diz.iaM EVEN SCARE TO GO OUT IN PUBLIC BEACUSE of my oder i wud like to know if theres a oporation i can get to get diz oder gone foreveer .i dont like to ask girls out and when they ask me out i be taking shower and buying new clothes for they dont smell my under armz oder but it alwayz kick in

Old 12-12-2008, 08:33 PM   #2
(female)

luvmakeup1000 HB User
Re: doctors who do operations on body odors in under arms

Hey, for girls we have Secret clinical which is a deodorant and it works really well and it is much stronger than regular deodorant. You should try it, no one is going to know you are trying a girl's deodorant. If you need something stronger than that you can get botox under your arms and it will stop most of your body odor coming from your arms. It works really well, you can call a dermatologist office to find out about it. It's not super expensive but it's not super cheap either. Hope this helps, good luck.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-19-2008, 01:52 AM   #3
(female)

Mamasan2007 HB User

Try eating really heathy foods, but no onions, no garlic, nothing spicy.
Eat lots of fruits and veggies, and some chicken, fish.
Drink lots and lots of water, no sodas.
You can influence how you smell, by what you eat.

Also when you shower use a good antibacterial soap, such as Dial. You can buy it in a bar form and its not expensive. Just make sure it says antibacterial.

Good luck!

Old 12-19-2008, 11:26 PM   #4
(female)

Silver264 HB User

There is a condition called bromhidrosis which is offensive body odor. Some people have had sweat glands removed from their underarms but it doesn't always seem to help. Others try changing their diet. There are support groups for body odor. Try to find one of those. You will find you are not alone with that problem.

I hope you can find some help. It is a difficult condition because it is socially embarrassing. A lot of people think it is because of bad hygiene that there is odor, but that is not the case. You can step out of the shower, apply antiperspirant, and 15 minutes later the odor is back.

Closed Thread