It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Cosmetic / Plastic Surgery Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-12-2009, 07:12 PM   #1
(female)

mustlovecats HB User
question for a friend

I have a friend that had breasts implants and tummy tuck surgery. She had it done through her c-section scar so she wouldn't have to deal with scars on visible parts of her breasts. Everything went well but for this fold that she got under the breasts, I don't know how to explain nor I did see it but she told me that is like a fold all the way from under one breast to the other and is very noticeable, she is upset because the number one reason she had the tummy tuck was so she could use a two pieces swimsuit now with this bad scar, which is not even a scar, she'll have to use a one piece in order to hide it. Like I said, is not a scar, is in my opinion bad healing, maybe brought on bad posture during recuperation time, she told me she was walking with his back bend over because it was painful to stretch so I think, and she does too, that the skin didn't attached well back against the bones during the healing process. Anyone heard of this? she went to the doctor and they are going to try a therapy to see if it can be fixed, which I doubt without extra surgery, what a bummer, I mean she got her boobs where she wanted them but now she has this ugly thing to worry about.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-14-2009, 06:05 AM   #2
Veteran
(female)

almonkey HB User
Re: question for a friend

How long has it been since the surgery? The good thing is even if they have to re-do or replace, it is possible to do it without visible scars. The incision on the bottom of the nipple is not noticable on many people and even if the doc has to go under the breast, the scars are not noticiable because the breast falls down over the scar. In a bathing suit that is, if she plans on being topless, the nipple area is probably best. PS they dont remove the nipple, they cut a half moon and go in through there.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-15-2009, 10:38 AM   #3
(female)

mustlovecats HB User
Re: question for a friend

It's been 3 weeks or so since the surgery, but the problem is the "fold" that was create post-surgery in my opinion it was caused by the bandage around the abdominal area that was about 2 inches separate from the breasts and therefore create a space between that didn't heal properly plus the fact that she didn't adopt a good posture due to the pain, I think that yes she'll need another surgery to fix this which is a real bummer. Thank you for your input. No, she's not planning to go topless, but she won't need to fix her breasts, the problem area is under the breast and very noticeable.

Closed Thread