It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Cosmetic / Plastic Surgery Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-24-2012, 07:05 AM   #16
(female)

millr HB User
Re: Facelift

I had a fl several years ago with Dr Aston. He did a good job but i had hair loss and had to have hair replacement plugs. I'm ready for another fl but won't go back to him.

Old 06-24-2012, 03:47 PM   #17
(female)

jmp54 HB User

Sorry to hear that happened to you. Did that result from the hairline moving up and . back? Or did your hair not grow back thru the incisions? I'm hoping that by having incisions in front of hairline , this won't happen. But who knows...dr marten's nurse said he prefers this placement of incisions. Don't think he would do that if he was not confident in his scars healing well.
I will post after surgery and let you know, in case you are considering him.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-24-2012, 03:49 PM   #18
(female)

jmp54 HB User

Sorry to hear that happened to you. Did that result from the hairline moving up and . back? Or did your hair not grow back thru the incisions? I'm hoping that by having incisions in front of hairline , this won't happen. But who knows...dr marten's nurse said he prefers this placement of incisions. Don't think he would do that if he was not confident in his scars healing well.
I will post after surgery and let you know, in case you are considering him.

Old 06-25-2012, 04:21 AM   #19
(female)

millr HB User

Yep-it was from the hairline and sides near the ear being pulled back and also from shock loss from the surgery.

Old 07-08-2012, 01:05 PM   #20
(female)

charlie28 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobalina View Post
It was def hard to live through tho. I would have done the whole thing differently if I had to do it over again. The fat takes too long to look natural-maybe would do just a little but much less than I had and the hairline was an issue for me after surgery. I would be more cosdervative if I had to do it all over again.
Hi...Brand new to this world....FL and fat injections...Day 9....how long did your fat treated area take to look normal? Been feeling like I'm living in a nightmare...sooooo swollen and numb and the bruising seems to morph into different areas daily...hourly...weird. Took 2 weeks off work and now an so worried about going back to work dragging this heavy mug around. Terrific Doctor however! Gave me his cell number, e-mail etc...got the stitches out a few days ago.....that was a huge relief and whatever progress I've made came after that.
Thanks All...

Old 07-08-2012, 01:20 PM   #21
(male)

WasFatNoMore HB UserWasFatNoMore HB User

Could it have been just your reaction to the surgery and not the doctor's fault? I had a neck/facelift in February and had no adverse hair loss.

Last edited by WasFatNoMore; 07-08-2012 at 01:24 PM.

The Following User Says Thank You to WasFatNoMore For This Useful Post:
charlie28 (07-08-2012)
Old 11-01-2012, 10:36 AM   #22
(female)

volvo HB User

Hi, I had a face lift with fat injections around my mouth. It took about 6mths to really look good. But itis so worth it. I feel great when looking in the mirror. The only problem I am having is an itchy jaw line. Plastic dr. says nothing to do with face life and allergist claims it is not an allergic reaction. Who knows! Good luck

Reply Reply