It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Cosmetic / Plastic Surgery Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-03-2012, 03:24 PM   #1
(female)

sharksrfriends HB User
Labia minora too small after labiaplasty

Hello. I had labiaplasty 5 days ago. I went in there just intending to have the right side shortened so it would be the same as the left. Now that I can look at it, it seems like he completely took off the labia minora on the right side and it looks even less symmetrical than before. I'm so sad about it. Is there anything to be done to make them look even, besides cutting the left one? I never wanted it gone entirely, just wanted them to be the same. I'm also worried about decreased pleasure from sex. I always had pleasurable sensations from having my labia touched and I'm so sad I did this to myself. And I feel like I'd rather have them be different sizes than cut off the left one too. Please help. I'm really distraught that I didn't think this through. =(

Last edited by sharksrfriends; 05-03-2012 at 04:07 PM.

Old 07-22-2012, 02:20 PM   #2
(female)

jennygrl HB User
Re: Labia minora too small after labiaplasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharksrfriends View Post
Hello. I had labiaplasty 5 days ago. I went in there just intending to have the right side shortened so it would be the same as the left. Now that I can look at it, it seems like he completely took off the labia minora on the right side and it looks even less symmetrical than before. I'm so sad about it. Is there anything to be done to make them look even, besides cutting the left one? I never wanted it gone entirely, just wanted them to be the same. I'm also worried about decreased pleasure from sex. I always had pleasurable sensations from having my labia touched and I'm so sad I did this to myself. And I feel like I'd rather have them be different sizes than cut off the left one too. Please help. I'm really distraught that I didn't think this through. =(
OMG! Less pleasure with sex after your labiaplasty? Mine was the other way around. I do hope this gets better. Hugs.

Jen

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread