It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Cosmetic / Plastic Surgery Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-21-2012, 10:16 PM   #1
(female)

amycar0805 HB User
I went to PS today and talked about TUMMY TUCKS

From the DFW area, was quoted around 7200.00 for TT and a LIPO, with an overnight stay at surgery center.
2 pregnacies, a tubal and a hysterectomy and he said it was only 6 pounds of fat?
SERIOSULY?

He want me to lose 15# before surgery.

Might be out of commission for 1-2 weeks.

Anyone have a TT this year?
I see older posts but they date back to 07. lol

Old 09-27-2012, 10:53 AM   #2
(female)

mitsy HB Usermitsy HB User
Re: I went to PS today and talked about TUMMY TUCKS

I just had one 4 1/2 weeks ago. I had TT with flank lipo and Breast Lift with Implants.
I had implants before and really needed the lift and changed from saline to cohesive silicone. I had it done ona Wednesday and went back to work on Monday. I had from Wednesday to Saturday of sleeping and recovering. When I went back to work, I was wearing the stomach band and couldn't really stand up straight. Even 4 1/2 weeks out I am not standing up all the way straight.
I didn't need to lose any weight but I did have alot of loose skin. What else would you like to know?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread