It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Cosmetic / Plastic Surgery Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-02-2012, 04:16 PM   #1
(female)

l55540 HB User
Exclamation Smart lipo - don't do it!!

DO NOT GET SMART LIPO!!

<removed disallowed info>

I can't necessarily say it was the doctors fault himself, but I can't say it WASN't either. After getting this a few years ago, my stomach looks horrible and it will never be the same. I can never wear a bikini and I feel very UN-sexy in stomach-bearing lingerie. The very small dot-scars are not the issue. It's the uneven appearance in my skin that looks disgusting. It's like I have lumps and indents in some spots, and it just looks abnormal!! Either the doctor performed a hack job on me, or I happen to have a body that does not heal properly after being jammed with a long tube over and over again. For the $5,000+ that it costs (tears), it is NOT WORTH IT!!!! Do not attempt this. Go to every other avenue before you resort to Smart Lipo. I beg you.....count your calories and work out 30 minutes a day 3 days a week and it will be a MUCH better result. I KICK MYSELF almost every single day for having wasted all that money, and to look at a lumpy, gross mess of a stomach. PLEASE DO NOT DO THIS. It's not worth the risk. IT IS NOT WORTH IT PEOPLE!

Closed Thread