It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Cosmetic / Plastic Surgery Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-01-2012, 07:24 PM   #1
(female)

Daniella1515 HB User
Cool Cleft Chin Removal

In less than 2 weeks from now I am having my cleft chin removed. If anyone has advice or questions please feel free to let me know or ask me.

Old 11-22-2012, 04:33 PM   #2
(female)

Jagaimo HB User
Re: Cleft Chin Removal

I have a minor cleft chin and have always been interested in the removal of it...Tell me, how did the surgery go? Please share any information you can about it. Assume I know nothing because chances are, I probably don't. ^_^ thanks!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-22-2012, 04:46 PM   #3
(female)

Daniella1515 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jagaimo View Post
I have a minor cleft chin and have always been interested in the removal of it...Tell me, how did the surgery go? Please share any information you can about it. Assume I know nothing because chances are, I probably don't. ^_^ thanks!
I am more than happy to help. I looked around on the internet for years. I hung onto every bit of information I could get my hands onto because there is not much out there on the subject. More Dr.'s are putting in clefts for men then are removing them.

Some Dr.'s say they will do a Z-plastic on it but you risk the possibility of a scar on the outside of your chin. I went with a "muscle separation".

It has been one week to the day since I had it done and it is very much swollen up. I was told that in 2 more weeks 75% of the swelling will be gone.

Last edited by Administrator; 11-22-2012 at 08:23 PM.

Old 10-01-2013, 01:44 PM   #4
(female)

Scarlett89 HB User

Hi Daniella I have a cleft chin I want surgery to remove it the same kind you had done just wondering can you give me am update on how your surgery went and what the results are now thanks

Reply Reply

Tags
chin reduction, chin surgery, cleft