It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Cosmetic / Plastic Surgery Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-03-2013, 10:08 AM   #1
Senior Veteran
(female)

k2626 HB User
General anesthesia?? Scared

I am 38 and have been considering breast aug, it would be under the muscle. I have chronic mild pancreatitis, which should affect anything. I do have a procedure each yr where they go down my throat w a cope to look at my panc, and they knock me out with propofol. I seem to do fine with this. I have an underlying possible auto immune disease but nothing has shown in labs yet, essentially muscle twitching all over and stinging nerve pains-Ive had tons of tests, all clear.

So I am TERRIFIED of GA. Im scared I wont wake up. Does anyone know what drugs they use? I called the dr and am awaiting a response. Anything I can do, tests or whatever to secure my saftey under GA? Has anyone just done sedation with BA. Is one safer than the other?

Thanks!

Reply Reply