It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Costochondritis Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-26-2012, 08:26 AM   #1
(female)

FERRARI123 HB User
costo or ???????

Hi Everyone it has been awhile since I posted so I will just give you all a quick run down
Had costo for as long as I can remember but not really diagnosed till mid 20's . The pain over the years has been very bad that I had to go to ER and mild but I am afraid to say I beleive it has now gone cronic ...I also suffer from anxiety so you can just imagine when i get a chest pain or pull or tightness ache I think it is my heart ...it is one of the most frustrating things that we have to indure and ppl dont really understand it or the fear ...

So I got laid off in April and took the summer off which was great I needed the break .I had no flare ups during that time that I can recall ....then last 2 weeks things changed ...I started a new job last week ..computer desk all day and we are in the mists of doing reno's at home and had a surprise when we had to do the basement and the veranda as we have water damage ...alittle stress yes but now I have had for the last 3 days ...achey in upper chest hurts to touch starts around the upper chest near the armpits and comes across ...my fear is getting higher thinking it is heart related but I did have a complete physical in July .and ecg was normal x-ray of chest was normal all blood work normal ...blood pressure normal ...so what do I do ...I am freaking out alittle...

Old 09-26-2012, 09:07 AM   #2
(female)

FERRARI123 HB User
Re: costo or ???????

Oh yes and if any one has any suggestion plz feel free ...plz thks

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-30-2012, 08:43 AM   #3
(female)

fionalopl HB User
Re: costo or ???????

Hello!

I don't know if this will help at all.. but I know that when I get stressed even if it is a minor amount of stress my chest gets tight which then makes my chest hurt. My costo is really bad when I do repetitive motions and can be aggravated by sitting in positions that cause the chest wall to tighten instead of being able to relax. Maybe the way you are sat in your new job is making your chest hurt or like myself just a little of bit of stress can help to make it worse.
I don't want to say that is the reason why your chest is hurting but maybe you should go to the doctors just to double check that everything is fine. As until you know for definite that everything is ok you won't be able to relax.

Closed Thread