It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Crohn's Disease / Ulcerative Colitis Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-05-2008, 11:50 PM   #1
(male)

Beniamino HB User
homeopathy for crohn's disease

My daughter was recently diagnosed with Crohn's Disease and she is scheduled for surgery in the next two weeks. She is barely coping and we are finding ways to help her get back on her feet.

I am quite apprehensive about taking the plunge and making my daughter go to a homeopathic doctor, his name s Dr. Namaya.

Has anyone here tried homeopathy to treat crohn's? Was it successful? Any help and/or suggestion would be greatly appreciated. Thank you for taking the time to read this.

Last edited by Beniamino; 12-17-2008 at 05:03 PM. Reason: Do not post commercial websites. Please read and follow the posting rules.

Old 11-11-2008, 10:16 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

Harry HB UserHarry HB UserHarry HB UserHarry HB UserHarry HB UserHarry HB UserHarry HB UserHarry HB UserHarry HB User
Re: homeopathy for crohn's disease

Ben,
I am sorry about your daughter's illness.

I have been on this board for a long time and I have read that Crohn's disease is an inherited disease that is difficult to manage. As you know there are different degrees of this disease and we don't have much control with some problems.

The only thing that I have read that gives hope is the use of probiotic suppement like VSL3 that is being used for IBS and Ulcerated Colitis. Look at the thread at the top of this page.
You may want to look into this ??

I have been using homeopathic medicine for 35 years and have never read about using it for treating Crohn's. I think your feelings are justified.

God Bless---Harry

Last edited by Harry; 11-11-2008 at 10:23 PM. Reason: Typos

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-18-2008, 07:31 AM   #3
(male)

Beniamino HB User
Re: homeopathy for crohn's disease

I have been posting in a lot of forums regarding my daughter’s condition and if we should consider homeopathy or not. I have been getting negative responses more so than positive responses about giving homeopathy a go. We decided not to go through the surgery and see Dr. Namaya in his beautiful clinic in Vermont where we stayed for two days. I am not too fond of doctors but seeing the amount of care and attention he has given to my daughter is enough to make us go and see him again. He was very thorough and asked about everything that might lead to this disease, and he made us understand what exactly is crohn’s disease and what it can do both to the patient and his/her loved ones. It was a learning and humbling experience for me. Dr. Namaya prepared a diet and supplement plan for my daughter that are easy to follow and effective and my daughter did not have a flare up since we started her on the supplements Dr. Namaya prescribed. He told us that we would see results within one-two months. We are going to hold a telephone visit with him this week for him to check on the progress of my daughter. My daughter is coping now, thanks to Dr. Namaya of Crohn’s and IBS Wholistic Medical Care.

Closed Thread