It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Crohn's Disease / Ulcerative Colitis Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-28-2009, 04:47 AM   #1
(female)

catsper HB User
crohns

hello im a newbie on the site i have recently been diagnosed with crohns disease i have been looking on the internet and found lots of information,but no one mentions sickness,every bout i have i have a bout of bringing up acid and bile.I dont see this talked about at all,does anyone have any tips on diet or help with this sickness problem i would be very very grateful for any help

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-28-2009, 05:02 AM   #2
Veteran
(female)

Madison104 HB UserMadison104 HB UserMadison104 HB User
Re: crohns

WELCOME catsper I don't know a lot about Chron's but I am sure others will come along to answer this for you. You could do a bit of googling to see about diet with this disease.....maybe some helpful hints there.

The other members here are great at sharing what helps them. Hope you feel better soon. It IS SO HARD to have these issues. I think I may have diverticulitis now...
It really is hard to deal at times.
Nice to meet you!
Madison

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-30-2010, 01:17 PM   #3
(female)

toni703 HB User

Hello Catsper,
I am sorry to hear that you have been diagnosed with Crohn's. I guess I can say that I am a veteran to the matter. I have had it for over 15 years. I can tell you that yes you will have sickness on the stomach and acid reflux. This can go on for weeks at a time. Crohns can affect so many different parts of your body. So the more you know the better you will be. It can cause ulcers in your stomach and G.I. tract. Make sure you tell your doctor ALL of your symptoms, even if you think they are not important. I hope this will help you and best of luck to you.
Toni

Last edited by toni703; 01-30-2010 at 01:39 PM. Reason: Added more info.

Old 02-02-2010, 02:49 PM   #4
(female)

jadeylex HB User

hello
i have recently been diagnosed with crohns and i also have reall bad sickness with my bouts . i have found that dietry things such as cutting out rav veg like salad and fruit have helped x

Old 06-28-2010, 10:37 PM   #5
(female)

lovamastiff HB User

I have been diagnosed with crohns for 2 years and you should really avoid corn,seeds, nuts, anything that does not digest well. I did not take it seriously at first since I am still fairly young, and now I am having major complications, so please take it very siriously. Watch what you eat and take your medications.

Closed Thread