It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Crohn's Disease / Ulcerative Colitis Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-10-2011, 12:57 PM   #1
(female)

75angel HB User75angel HB User75angel HB User75angel HB User75angel HB User75angel HB User
Is this uc or crohns please help

Hello all

For the past 3 mths on and off more on then off since before christmas i have been having bouts of stomach pains mainly the upper stomach either side of the belly button but above the belly button sometimes below and also round the back the flank area like stich like pains, my stomach gurgles and turns over continualy and my stomach is sore just like if i have a stomach virus but it keeps happening again and again repeatly, i have had ibs since i was 15 but it has only ever been consipation and pain before a bowel movement but then the pain goes and i have controlled this mainly by diet by avoiding foods that set it off and using fibrogel when i need it, it has gotten abit worst since i got diagnosed with fibromyalgia 4 yrs ago only due to the drugs i am on as they cause chronic consipation in fact i had to take things in the past to go but now i have no problem at all! and think if it was not for these meds harding things up how much worse would this be?
The last 3 bouts have been the worst and all over the christmas period the first one a week before christmas i felt really ill with this one and vomited which i have done with most of the other bouts over the 3 mths and went to bed as the pain was bad this lasted 3 days of diarrhea but the stomach pains went on always the same either side of the belly button or above the belly button and a deep ache and sometimes sharp pain around the flank back area there was then a gap of 2 weeks when my bowels went back to normal and the tummy pains were still there but better then exactly 2 weeks later the same happened again this time without vomiting diarrhea longer this time 4 days and the pain stayed till it happened again today with violent smelly diarrhea it almost goes yellowy and becomes water and stings when i go i dont know if to eat or not i dont feel like it but think maybe i should, i have lost my appetite 6 mths ago and lost weight but then i needed to as had put on 3 st from being on a med for my fibro so am not worried about that i was found to be slightly anemic but not been tested since that was 4 mths ago i dont know if this has anything to do with it.
Does anyone have any clues? do you think its ibs but now just turned to diarrhea after 20 yrs?? or could it be my medication it does not say diarrhea but consipation which i have had untill these past few mths or could it be another disorder? all i know is it is controlling my life ruined my holidays its hard enough with fibro and mps and raynards but this on top is so tiring and painful and embarrasing as when the diarrhea comes i have to find a toilet soon and twice i have been out when coming down with these pains and not made it to the toilet in time i have 3 kids and need to get back in action not that i have much action with the fibro and mps but its better then this. i am going drs on mon but dont hold much hope.

I didnt know where to post this so posted it in a few forums as so lost. If it rings true with anyones symptoms or they can give me some advise that would be great. Thanks

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread