It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Crohn's Disease / Ulcerative Colitis Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-25-2011, 02:55 PM   #1
(female)

XxVelvetRose7 HB User
Red face A Newbie: Only 23 yrs old with very painful Ulcer coltis, IBS & Acid reflex :[

Hello, This is my very first post and I made mistake so early that i took too much of aprains pills like NSAID for headaches, plus, I love spicy & italy & fried foods so I have no idea it can caused a hole in my stomach like Ulcer in my colon and painful gas, heartburn, and uncomfortable feeling after eating the dish..and sorry for TMI but also, weird mucous, soft and burn and light color diahera with cospitiation and sometime my stool looks fine, just like off the balance both of these kind of stool, its not healthy, i figured it out myself as i researched everywhere online to find out what was wrong with me...that was on end of Feburary....i also aint drink all the times...just like a shot a day in per week....so...Im afraid it is gonna be one long post so, just let you know and your help is needed if you're same as me! please! doctor doesnt help answering my question yet...just found me a new gas*** doctor that made appointment on the 29th this weekend for stomach ultarsound....okay, here i go, with the story of what happened in the begining...before i found out i have these health problems...

I remembered eating pizza with my boyfriend and taking some shots too...and then i went to sleep....somehow....around 4am..my stomach feels like as if my colon is twitching with spasm in pain!!! with gurgling feeling inside like every 5 minutes and i ended up sitting in the toliet trying to take a sh** as i feel like i need to go, its very light mucuous (yellow) without a stool...trying to push it out....( i already have the hemmorage while i was pregnant) it coming out slowly...and then the pains came back to attack again and same time i take a sh** and then the feeling of gurgling inside my stomach, i ended up throwing up at the same time i was taking a sh**!!! like explosive out of my mouth and my butt! just like i said...spasm and twitching and gurgling.....it doesnt stop til only 2 minutes apart and came back for like.....9 hours!! I was trying to test myself if i can handle the pain...but i ended up in ER at around 11am...I couldnt eat...feel too sick to eat and weak feeling...like dying..and then nurses took me in CATS and found that i have colon infection but will test me more, they almost thought i have appendix...like my grandma, same problems but different..so they made me stayed in the hositipal for like almost 4 days...straving myself to death too! no water or nothing, just for endopology for both in my mouth and my butt too.. to see what is inside my colon and what was the problem...so..they said it was my ulcer in my colon ( ulcer colitis) and acid in my stomach, and IBS...alot of thing i forgot to add, my primary doctor have my information from the hositipal...oh yeah i just found out that my aunt and grandma have the same problem with only colon infection or problems but they're like 40-60 years old...i am 23 years old! so that is my family history health problems...man if i didnt go to hositipal i would have getting colon cancer or something worse!! Doctor gave me 3 medication for treatment is....
-Metronidazole
-Omeprazole
-Sulfasalazine
Oh and pain management is vocodin 750...I wonder if they will help alot to prevent colon cancer? and if vicodin is safe for my stomach problem and if it gonna get worse or it just will be helpful for when pain about to attack me? that is my question, if the vicodin is like NSAID? i just dont want to make it worse for my ulcer....and I am still in pain like everytime i eat the dish, even healthy, or junk...they're still treat me the same pain....i sometime woke up in the middle of night just to sit up instead of lay down it get worse....and the pain isnt helping either just for good 30 minutes...i feel like doctor should give me more stronger than vicodin 750 to handle my pain..so my doctor refered me to see the gas doctor and he just questions me recently and appointment on 29th for stomach ultarsound before he give me strong medication and maybe new medication to help healing my stomach problems...oh yeah, i still have cospitiation and stool looks good, but still, i didnt go take a sh** everydays like people normally do...and sometime after i take a sh** i still feel like unfortable and awkward feeling like there is still more and burning in my butt too....most of time!! anyone willing give me some advice something i need to know and understand my problem as if its similar to yours? please, your answer is needed! Thank you so much for butting yourself in my question, hope it worth your time! :] thanks so much!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread