It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Crohn's Disease / Ulcerative Colitis Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-19-2012, 03:42 PM   #1
(male)

Talon2 HB User
Unhappy Crohns Symptoms

I just want to make an list of every symptom i currently have and want to know if anyone had most if not all these symptoms of crohns.

1. Itchy skin all over.
2. chills
3. Early fullness
4. Excessive burping almost everything i eat leads to burping.
5. Clay looking stool its never really brown anymore.
6. Noisy stomach and intestines.
7. Lower back pain radiates up to the shoulders.
8. Weight loss 12 pounds
9. Sharp pain around my sterum bone not sure about this hearts fine tho.
10. muscle spasms
11. Eye floaters i have black lines everywhere had couple before but now i have many and there black and noticeable
12. Pain on the side of my left abdominal mostly.
13. Bone pain
14. Fatigue and muscle weakness.
15. excessive mucus real sticky
16. Flatten villi in the small intestine i heard this is from celiacs but does crohns cause this as well.
17. Also small zits on my legs maybe 50 or better some big some little some very itchy some not.
18. And finally soaking night sweats not constant or as bad they very alot.

And yes i have all these symptoms currently. I had ct scans ultrasounds blood work, colonscopys everything you could imagine. So im getting an small intestinal biopsy in the next week or two. The gi was pushing on my intestines and when he pushed in certain areas he asked if i felt pain there or not he thinks its crohns. Anyone else have this many symptoms?

Last edited by Talon2; 02-19-2012 at 03:45 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-20-2012, 08:24 AM   #2
(male)

SickinNJ HB UserSickinNJ HB User
Re: Crohns Symptoms

Are you taking any meds currently? First I would listen to your doctors, second that is a lot of symptoms. I have sever UC, I get most of those when I am in a really bad flare. I also never have pain when my GI says "does this hurt" so that is not an indicator.

But if your on meds, it sounds like you are having 2 things happen. A flare and an allergic reaction to the pills

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-20-2012, 09:30 PM   #3
(male)

Talon2 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickinNJ View Post
Are you taking any meds currently? First I would listen to your doctors, second that is a lot of symptoms. I have sever UC, I get most of those when I am in a really bad flare. I also never have pain when my GI says "does this hurt" so that is not an indicator.

But if your on meds, it sounds like you are having 2 things happen. A flare and an allergic reaction to the pills

Not on meds yet. Waiting on getting the biopsy done in an week. He was pushing in the area and feels that this could be crohnes.

Old 02-21-2012, 06:25 AM   #4
(male)

Blaze of Glory HB User

Talon,
I have Crohn's disease and I've experienced some of those symptoms. I've had one flare up, but it was bad enough to cause me to have an ileostomy. Last March I started experiencing symptoms that resembled Mono.....coughing, cold like symptoms, fever, fatigue, joint pain, rashes, and really bad night sweats. My stomach started bloating after I was admitted to the hospital and then my colon perforated. Only then, after several biopsies came back were they able to diagnose me with Crohn's.

I guess what I'm trying to tell you is that Crohn's is tricky to diagnose. It can manifest itself several ways. Even my first couple of biopsies came back negative for Crohn's or colitis. But, given the list of symptoms that you listed, I think your best bet is to wait for the biopsies.

Good Luck

Closed Thread