It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Crohn's Disease / Ulcerative Colitis Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-25-2012, 09:34 PM   #1
(male)

chadabell HB User
Crohn's pain

How do you deal chronic pain from Crohn's and what works as far as pain meds are concerend. Also do you know any good medication that work for a sore butt. Crohn's effect every area of my body. I am having a hard time dealing with the pain. I have tried severel meds I wanted compare with others what does work and doesn't
Right now I am on oxycodone and I have tried severl other ones as well. Any Ideas are apprecaited

thanks so much, God Bless

Old 10-16-2012, 12:19 PM   #2
(male)

jacktwo HB User
Re: Crohn's pain

you need to be on azathioprine - a immunosuppressant drug that will stop your anti bodies seeing your bowels as a foreign object and stop attacking it and causing inflamation.

you also need to be on infliximab every 2 months. this is a liquid that molds itself to your bowels and heals and helps prevent inflamation.

both of these kinds of medication can be taken together. I am on them both and I am now in remission from crohns, i.e. i have the disease for my whole life but i am no longer in any pains and I can gain weight again.

fix the problem of crohns with these 2 drugs and your sore *** will also heal naturally since you will be going to the toilet normally and frequently, and no more acidic liquid pooh.

you really need to resolve crohns with these 2 drugs. I have no idea what kind of doctor you have taking care of you - in the UK anyone with crohns goes on azathioprine at a minimum, infliximad + aza for the worst of patients and its a proven work around for the whole disease.

if you dont get out of your pains and keep getting attacks your bowels will worsen and this can and has lead to bowel cancer or colon cancer (*** cancer). ive heard both of those types of cancer are pretty much fatal and are very difficult to remedy and cure, so you really need to fix your crohns. dont let it go on.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread