It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Crohn's Disease / Ulcerative Colitis Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-29-2012, 03:45 PM   #1
(female)

topsy123 HB User
Impacted bowel

Hi, I have been battling an illness for many years, had alot of tests but can't get an answer. I do suffer alot of symptoms. stiff joints, nausea, brain fog, my legs get very heavy and I have trouble walking. However over the years I have had alot of gastric problems. My weight goes up and down as does my appetite. I have lost alot of weight at times and only put a bit back on. Two years ago I had gastroenteritis, it nearly killed me and I lost 3 stone. I am noticing that if I eat certain foods I get terrible brain fog, its like feeling drunk after eating and my bowels just seem to go into a knot. Sometimes the pain is so bad i can be on my hands and knees. Twice this year I have been admitted to hospital with an impacted bowel and now I seem to live on Lactulose, milk of magnesia and buscopam to help with the cramps. Lots of other symptoms, ie extreme tiredness, inflammed eyes, night sweats and so on. Does anyone else get impacted bowels, its so painful, iv been put on morphine each time. Any advice would be greatly appreciated, does this sound like Crohns?.....Thanks...

Old 09-24-2012, 04:19 AM   #2
(female)

works4me2 HB User
Re: Impacted bowel

Quote:
Originally Posted by topsy123 View Post
Hi, I have been battling an illness for many years, had alot of tests but can't get an answer. I do suffer alot of symptoms. stiff joints, nausea, brain fog, my legs get very heavy and I have trouble walking. However over the years I have had alot of gastric problems. My weight goes up and down as does my appetite. I have lost alot of weight at times and only put a bit back on. Two years ago I had gastroenteritis, it nearly killed me and I lost 3 stone. I am noticing that if I eat certain foods I get terrible brain fog, its like feeling drunk after eating and my bowels just seem to go into a knot. Sometimes the pain is so bad i can be on my hands and knees. Twice this year I have been admitted to hospital with an impacted bowel and now I seem to live on Lactulose, milk of magnesia and buscopam to help with the cramps. Lots of other symptoms, ie extreme tiredness, inflammed eyes, night sweats and so on. Does anyone else get impacted bowels, its so painful, iv been put on morphine each time. Any advice would be greatly appreciated, does this sound like Crohns?.....Thanks...
Parasites are an epidemic these days. PARATREX cleanse WORKS (all-natural) GREAT along with LOTS of alkaline water! You may also want to get a liver/gallbladder detox. All can be purchased online. You'll feel bad during the elimination due to the body detoxing and ridding of whatever is hosting your body. Parasites cause many auto-immune diseases; and more often, than NOT, go undetected lots in stool specimens during lab tests. A healthy immune system begins with a healthy digestive tract. Years of rotten feces cling to intestinal walls, parasites host humans/animals/pets and feed on nutrition causing a laundry list of life-threatening illnesses. PARATREX works GREAT! Paratrex can be ordered online. Adopt a high-fiber, high alkaline diet of fresh fruits/veggies (organic foods, drink lots of alkaline water) for long, quality-filled life. Being gluten/wheat/dairy free brings about tremendous results. Meat proteins are highly acidic too. CLEANSE REGULARLY.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread