It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Cystic Fibrosis Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-26-2012, 10:57 AM   #1
(female)

Nrili HB User
New to this site and need help please!

Hello everyone First off I'm sorry if I'm in the wrong place for this if i am please let me know.

Okay I'm 33 and i have had 4 kids, and been having blood when i pee now for a year went to all the Dr. and can't find anything... If also hurts when i have sex with my Husband, Last Oct 2011 had a CT done It said i had a Large, Left ovarian cyst, measuring 3.1cm, Right urinary bladder Diverticulum. Okay so last wed i went in for a Pelvic ultrasound and it came back saying The endometrial stripe measures 6 mm in thickness. Multiple nabothian cysts are noted in the cervix of the uterus. Then the next test i had was a Transvaginal Pelvic Ultrasound and it says The uterus measures 8.5cm, The endometrial stripe measures 1.4cm in thickness. The endometrial stripe has a heterogeneous appearance due to the presence of hypoechoic areas. The rigt ovary is normal containing follicles. The right ovary measures 3.1,1.5,2.3cm. The left ovary is slightly enlarged measuring 3.7,2.4,3.3cm. the left ovary contains a simple cyst.

Now the IMPRESSION says
Thick endometrial stripe with hyperechoic areas. The differential diagonsis includes endometrial hyperplasia, neoplasia, and polyps.

I'm sorry it's so long but I'm lost here My Gyn sent me in yesterday for a endometrial biopsy wont get that back till next week.
I'm so worried what does all this mean, do i have cancer cells is that what neoplasia means? Please help anyone.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread