It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Cystic Fibrosis Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-09-2013, 09:18 PM   #1
(male)

ac653 HB User
Pregant 2nd child worried

Hi to everyone that reads this,

So anyway this is my second pregnancy, which I'm very excited about but a little bit worried! I went to see my first doctor back when I was 17 weeks in I had pass all my test they do besides a cystic fibrosis test, they told me I failed it, the doctor didn't really seem to interested in letting me know what it was or the fact that I'm pregnant in me in my husband could be both or one of us could be a carrier of it, which I was really upset with the doctor, he seem to not really care or wanna be involved in the patient pregnancy, he was doctor that I felt just wanted do his job in be done with what he was doing, in you know how some doctors ask you if you had any question he didn't. I really don't know what cystic fibrosis is and I had moved back from PA to WV and trying to find a doctor in this state without the assistants being a rude is impossible, I called one down here when I got back in got my medical back in there like are you 100% sure your pregnant in how do you know your pregnant, like excuse me but you people work at a hospital were your obgyn work why else would I be calling. It just makes me upset how people are in this world.

The question is what is cystic fibrosis?
should I be scared?
do hospital check to see if my husband a carrier?
In will the baby be check after its born?

Reply Reply