It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Death & Dying Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-20-2006, 10:05 AM   #1
(female)

newfette HB User
How to grieve alone?

I don't know how many of you are here from Canada but a few days ago there were 4 people killed in a mine accident in Kimberly BC. I will post a link to the story for those of you who are interested.

out of the 4 that died the younges was a guy named Shawn Currier. He was 21 and a month away from copleating his paramedic training.

Shawn was supposed to be my brother in law.

I dated his brother for 2 years while living in Alberta and after many long discussions we decided to take a break because i needed to move home to Newfoundland for family and medical reasons.

I feel like my world has been ripped apart. I cry myself to sleep every night praying for him and his family. and i want nothing more then to be there but unfourtnatlly i cannot affor to travel to BC at this time.

my biggest problem is that every time I see the news or a picture or anythin relating to him i just feel this enormous weight on my chest.

My family have been great and they care for me a lot but no one ever met anyone of this family. I feeling like i'm mourning the death of my future brother n law all alone and it's making it harder.

I don't know how to get through this in one piece.

how am i supposed to mourn and live with this terrible accident without support?

[url]http://cnews.canoe.ca/CNEWS/Canada/2006/05/17/1584680-cp.html[/url]

Old 06-02-2006, 01:53 AM   #2
(male)

Bebesh HB User
Re: How to grieve alone?

I'm really sorry about what happened. Life is indeed unpredictable. You gotta be courageous and I know that you can brave the situation! It's just a test from God, to test your patience. I hope you gonna be okay. hugz.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-09-2006, 02:47 AM   #3
Veteran
(female)

CoyoteBound HB User
Re: How to grieve alone?

Ask God to give you the strength to make it through this difficult time and your prayers will be answered. God will not put anything on us that we can not take! God Bless You.

Closed Thread