It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Death & Dying Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-18-2009, 10:12 PM   #1
(female)

Ana1853 HB User
Question My Daughter

In October 2008, my 20 year old daughter decided to end her own life. I'm still numb... She overdosed on valium and herion. We were told she most likely went into acoma before she died. I still can't help but wonder, did she suffer much before??? I heard some overdoses can be very painful depending on what was taken and other factors. I hope she atleast went peacefully and painlessly.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-02-2009, 08:02 PM   #2
Veteran
(female)

thisworld HB User
Re: My Daughter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ana1853 View Post
In October 2008, my 20 year old daughter decided to end her own life. I'm still numb... She overdosed on valium and herion. We were told she most likely went into acoma before she died. I still can't help but wonder, did she suffer much before??? I heard some overdoses can be very painful depending on what was taken and other factors. I hope she atleast went peacefully and painlessly.
im so sorry . my son shot hisself in the head at the age of 26. I tell myself he didnt suffer. and thats what you have to keep telling yourself. sucided is a illness also. never got angry with my Wally. he had done drugs but at the time he was clean. just a delight to be around. its been 10 years for us. just lost my hubby Walt on Nov 8. so Im saying they are togehter now in heaven. your daughter and my son are in peace now. remember dealth cant take away the memories and love we have for them. my heart goes out to any parent. no one will ever know the pain we have in losing a child. Iv cried everyday for 10 years and now I cry for my hubby of will be Valentines day 40 years. take care and keep posting. this has help me. I care. disney world

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-02-2009, 08:07 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

rosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB User

I'm so sorry for both of your losses.

Old 02-07-2009, 05:21 AM   #4
Veteran
(female)

thisworld HB User

how are you doing today. when I know there is another mom out there hurting. my heart just breaks for them. and again. sounds so much like my life has been for 10 years. take care faye

Old 02-15-2009, 05:10 PM   #5
Veteran
(female)

thisworld HB User

how are you doing? disney world

Closed Thread