It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Death & Dying Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-24-2009, 07:01 PM   #1
(female)

Jaimielynn HB User
Thank you all

Thank you all for listening while I was going through my moms death since the 3rd of January. I still have not returned to work as of yet. The 2nd of February will be my first day back. It is my birthday in Feb. and the first one without mom. I'm still numb but things have been a little better. I don't cry as much but it still happens. Being my mom was my best friend and confidant I feel so lost. I no longer have my "best friend" to talk to anymore. I know, I know.....It does take time. I am a very changed woman now. I lost part of myself when she died. I am still the same person but something has left me. The love I have for my mom will always be there and the love she had for me I will always feel. As my brother put it at her funeral " I now have peace of mind that when I pass away I will again be with mom". I too feel that way. I Love you mom........ Until I am with you again...... Your daughter ......... Jaimielynn

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-28-2009, 07:50 AM   #2
(female)

jank04 HB User
Re: Thank you all

Jamie,
I KNOW exactly what you are felling! i lost my mom dec 10, like you she was my best friend too, we did everything together talked several times a day EVERYDAY, she had cancer and the last days with her were really bad for me, she died in my arms and i too fell very lost like you said pasrt of me is gone too. i sure hope you can find peace as i am still looking myself. maybe we can help each othersince we both have the same kind of pain.
take care and god bless
Julie

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-28-2009, 04:58 PM   #3
Veteran
(female)

thisworld HB User
Re: Thank you all

girls, my heart goes out to you. sounds like my daughter . she is 27 and she lost her dad, my hubby . on Nov 8. he was her best friend also.and she is suffering so much. she lives in NY and of course stays busy. but she often wants to call and ask her daddy a question. shes caught herself actually dialing his number. so sad she was also holding his hand and the other on his heart. and he just stop breathing. peacefully. hand in there. disney world. faye

Closed Thread