It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Death & Dying Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-16-2009, 11:53 PM   #1
(male)

dustydigger HB User
Happy Birthday to Guess Who

She has lost her son and her husband, who both loved her very much. She has lost her home of 30 years from bankruptcy. She has survived whatever this world can through at her and she keeps getting better.Today Disney World Faye turns 60. Happy Birthday Faye. Keep looking ahead. You are young enough to start a new life with a new man and new friends. You are not dead. In fact you are full of life. So get out there live. All the best to you. Happy Birthday Faye.

Old 02-17-2009, 05:50 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

caringsister54 HB Usercaringsister54 HB Usercaringsister54 HB Usercaringsister54 HB Usercaringsister54 HB User
Re: Happy Birthday to Guess Who

hap pee birf day, hap pee birf day happy happy birf day to you!

that's the song at Disneyworld that they played when Mikey had a milestone. They song with with each Disneyworld parade.

But the traditional Happy Birthday would not be allowed here on this board because of copyright etc.

Just know that our thoughts and prayers are with you while you celebrate your life!

Thanks so much
CaringSister54

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-17-2009, 07:46 AM   #3
Veteran
(female)

thisworld HB User

thanks caring. this is so cute to me. my b-day is actully tomorrow. us ladies understands I want be 60 until and I will be 59 and holding it. no more b-days. hahaha thanks dusty for your kind words. my house was actully forclose not bankruptcy. and as you and many more knows . its just material things that can be replace. hope you and wife are living it up.please keep me inform. love disney world, faye: im trying to get the little smiley to wave but as you see its the word. i will never get the hang of this. hahah

Old 02-17-2009, 02:04 PM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

mary09 HB Usermary09 HB Usermary09 HB User

Hi Disney.....
Our mutual friend "Caringsister" told us of your birthday and so I decided to come over from the Alzheimers Board and wish you a good one. My mom is turning 60 next week also....and I think of her as a young "chick".
I am so very sorry for your losses.....nothing can replace your husband and son. The only thing that may help is to live your life as best you can, that's what they would want for you, I know that's what I would want for my mom if I was no longer here. I would want her to enjoy life as much as she could until we could be together again. Take care of yourself, and continue to reach out to others as well....there is so much comfort in helping others.

God bless, and have a lovely day!! I'm sure your husband and son are smiling together and wishing you a wonderful day!

Caroline

Last edited by mary09; 02-17-2009 at 02:05 PM.

Closed Thread