It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Death & Dying Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-22-2009, 09:09 AM   #1
(female)

shayla435 HB User
H*U*R*T dont know where to turn :(

Everyone tells me that i need to find a new boyfriend. but i have been with him for 2 years. ANd i love him to death. But others say that he needs to treat me with respect more. He never gets me anything, other than smokes or little things. But when it comes to the big things like a birthday present, or christmas, he didn't get me anything. and on christmas and his birthday, i spent all the money i had on him. For my birthday all i asked was for him to take me out to dinner, but he couldn't even do that. He went and got dinner, and we shared it with his dad. I just don't know what to do anymore. I am always wrong and he is write. I need someone who loves me and cares about me, and i know will always be there for me. and i'm not sure i can put that kind of trust in him to do all those things for me. But if we break up, i have no where to go. My dad is in prison and my mom is dead. So i would literally be out on the streets. i just need an opinion or something.

Old 04-22-2009, 10:42 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

caringsister54 HB Usercaringsister54 HB Usercaringsister54 HB Usercaringsister54 HB Usercaringsister54 HB User
Re: H*U*R*T dont know where to turn :(

there's nothing you want to hear from anyone, I can see it now -- but here it goes. He's not going to change because he doesn't have to. He holds all the cards.

You need to leave. Call Social Services in your area or similar type of department and tell them that you need to find alternate housing asap.
You need to get a job -- that way you can have money. If you stay, you need to save as much of your money as you can.

you need to know what is the rent for a 1 bedroom place in someone's home or apartment and save that with the 1st and last months' rent as most places require. You then need to move out and on with your life.

You don't say how old you are but it is stupid to put yourself in a situation where you are trapped. There are things you can do. If you are in school, talk with your teachers, guidance counselors, or whatever. Find other friends who will let you stay with them until you find alternate living arrangements

and don't go back with the guy you are with now. Believe me, he'll never change and doesnt' have to.

CaringSister54

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-22-2009, 05:39 PM   #3
Veteran
(female)

thisworld HB User
Re: H*U*R*T dont know where to turn :(

listen to caringsister. she saids it all. disney world. I have a young frined that is dealing with some same things. and Im trying to tell her to get out now.he want change

Closed Thread