Originally Posted by thegrubbs52
what does it mean when you are constantly dizzy
It can mean quite a lot of things but the first things to rule out would be:
1. Wax build-up in your ear (needs to be removed by ETN - DON'T try to do it yourself as it's too easy to make it worse...)
2. Infection in your inner ear.
3. Virus that affects your inner ear and/or auditory nerve
4. Problem with your eustachian (can't spell) tube (can be caused by rapid weight loss, allergies, cold, blowing your nose too hard...)
5. Nerve damage in your ear caused by loud noise (explosion, volume too high on headphones or amplifier, target shooting without ear protectors, etc.)
6. Neurological cause.
7. Vision problem (need new eyeglasses, maybe bi-focals.)