It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Death & Dying Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-24-2010, 06:59 AM   #1
(female)

claste HB User
mum has died

oh its been hard...mum (inlaw) died yesterday at 5pm, it happened so quick, family was there most of the day, and her breathing was shallow and quick, i got there at 3.45pm, the last of the visitors left at 4.30pm, i just knew we were going to lose her that day just not as quick as we did, myself and dad (inlaw) were left with her, dad decided to have a bite to eat at 4.50 and gave me some time with her, i chatted through my tears to her reminising about the good old days, and how much we all love her, she kept raising her eyebrows so i knew she was hearing everything i said, at 4.55 i realised her breathing was changing and slowing, i knew there was only minutes left, so i ran and shouted dad, holding her hand i said "we don't want you to go but i know you must" dad ran in and i told him she was passing, we held her and kissed her and spoke of our love for her.....then she passed....the pain i feel right now is unbearable, i'm never going to see my mum, my best friend again, i know she's with me in spirit but thats not the same, i have my children to get me through, and they will get me through....isn't it funny the people she was worried about most (coping with her death) were the two people at her death....me and dad (inlaw), i feel honoured to have been there at her death and will always treasure the special moment we shared, i'll never forget her and will miss her deeply. goodbye mum...til we meet again xxxxx

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-24-2010, 11:49 AM   #2
(male)

chrisman10 HB User
Re: mum has died

My condolences to you. can I suggest one thing please don't cry. You don't want your mom feeling the same pain as you are.Let her know you're happy. I'm sure that she's watching over you as I type. Live long and stay strong.

Old 01-24-2010, 01:11 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

goldyfm HB Usergoldyfm HB Usergoldyfm HB User

So Sorry for your loss. I do hope that reflecting on the great moments you shared with your mother in your lifetime will comfort you at this time. I know you are heartbroken. Please take care of yourself.

Old 01-24-2010, 05:26 PM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

polina HB Userpolina HB User

I am so very sorry for your loss. I lost my dear sweet mom in October. It is one the hardest things I have ever gone through.

I still think of her EVERYDAY!!! I still MISS her EVERYDAY!!!

It is hard... My thoughts are with you and I am so sorry for you...

Pauline

Closed Thread