It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Death & Dying Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-26-2010, 10:15 AM   #1
(male)

wizardnam HB User
Autopsy Problem ?

The verdict was sucide by strangeling. When asked what the blood tests results were I was told the blood was not able to be tested. Sample was to old. Can that be and how ?

Old 07-26-2010, 03:15 PM   #2
Inactive
(female)

jennybyc HB Userjennybyc HB Userjennybyc HB Userjennybyc HB Userjennybyc HB Userjennybyc HB Userjennybyc HB Userjennybyc HB Userjennybyc HB Userjennybyc HB Userjennybyc HB User
Re: Autopsy Problem ?

Drugs, alcohol, toxins etc. degrade very quickly in the blood after death.

Autopsies used to be done all the time but now they are rarely done unless they are trying to find a cause of death for the police. If they know it was a suicide then they don't spend the money to look further unless they suspect a homicide.

We wanted an autopsy on my father-in-law as he died of some kind of cancer but died before they could figure out which one. He was 83 and they refused us. If we forked over $800 they'd do one. We just wanted to know which cancer for the family history.

Sorry you've been left with so many questions over the death. I'm truly sorry for your loss.

Jenny

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-27-2010, 01:29 AM   #3
(male)

wizardnam HB User
Re: Autopsy Problem ?

Thanks for the reply. This then would mean the Police didn't do their job. There was poisen at the scene aswell. So if not tested there could not be an conclusive cause of death. Thinking of it, he had a bag over his face and it was not plastic but woolen. There wasn't a financial problem either. That does seem strage for suicide or not ?

Closed Thread