It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Death & Dying Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-11-2010, 05:44 PM   #1
(female)

pebbles1962 HB User
Love and peace my son

My son was the fastest driver I knew I told him when you have that fatel wreak I hope you die and not an innance mother, dad or child I knew he couldn`t live with himself if he killed someone,well on Nov.19th in 2007 it happened that bad wreck and yes he was the one killed.I feel awful for saying what I said an I`m filled with guilt everyday.I can`t seem to go on, I`m rasing an 11 yr old granddaughter and I can`t let her see me this way,I feel so heavy and lonely.My mother died 16 months after him,what should I do?I cry all the time and i don`t even like leaving my home.My son had just taken out life ins. through his job and because it was n accident it doubled.I just found out that people r talking about how I handled things and this makes me so mad!!!!It`s been almost 3 yrs and I get go any more,please any advice would be so a big help.Thank you

Last edited by pebbles1962; 08-11-2010 at 05:44 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-11-2010, 05:53 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

EagleRiverDee HB UserEagleRiverDee HB UserEagleRiverDee HB UserEagleRiverDee HB UserEagleRiverDee HB UserEagleRiverDee HB UserEagleRiverDee HB UserEagleRiverDee HB UserEagleRiverDee HB UserEagleRiverDee HB UserEagleRiverDee HB User
Re: Love and peace my son

I'm sure what you said was said out of concern and fear that he would indeed get in a wreck. My step-son has this issue- he's the worst driver despite going to driving school plus he drives under the influence. He's on his own out of the house and I fear he will kill or maim someone- or himself. I have made statements to that effect.

Your son knows you love him. I'm certain he doesn't blame you for what you said, and knows it was said out of your fear and also your knowing that he could not have lived with hurting someone else.

I'm so sorry for your loss- please don't beat yourself up. And don't listen to nasty, mean spirited people and what they say. You are a mother who has lost your son and now you are raising another child. You're hurting. They don't know what they are talking about.

God bless.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-11-2010, 06:53 PM   #3
(female)

pebbles1962 HB User
Re: Love and peace my son

Thank you so much for your reply.

Closed Thread