It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Death & Dying Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-18-2010, 03:41 PM   #1
(female)

jakes1mom HB Userjakes1mom HB User
My sister and the (other-side).

Not long after our mom died, my sister started going to see this lady who would take her money and tell her made up bull sh.t. This lady called herself a healer. She also said she could talk to the dead. My sister the week-minded one who does not know how to deal with death, was giving this woman all kinds of money. Taking her to expensive resturants, buying her gifts etc.. The thing is, we dont get along at all. But i still dont like her to be taken advantage of. This woman told my sister that (mom) had told her something that only mom would know, well it was ********. i later found out she was doing research on my family at the library. My friend works there and did some snoop work for me and it paid off. My sister has invested in these candles that are supposed to make things come to the lite. Now of course these (Magic candles) are very costly, anything thats magic dont come cheap. I went to see this woman last Tuesday, told her a piece of my feelings and what i thought of her. This same woman is being charged or has been charged with fraud. Frauded a dying woman out of alot of money. Told her she could cure her cancer for certain amount of money.. so sad

Old 09-08-2010, 08:05 AM   #2
Veteran
(female)

maybecrazy HB User
Re: My sister and the (other-side).

thismakes me angry and sad - angry that some imposter can do this to people who are in pain and sad because people are so desperate to hear from loved ones that they will go to any lengths to hear from them

do i think there are real psycics out there - yes - are there lots of charlatans too - yes

has your chat wiht this woman stoped her form seeing your sister? b e careful that it doesnt make your sister want to see her more... they can be very manipulative..

maybe ask your sister to ask her a question for you that only your mother would know and see what she says ..........

My sister sends off all sorts of money to all sorts of internet psychics to ehar from our mum - and she interprets anythignshe gets to be proof where as i see it as general stuff that can be molded to any situation - i have been to 2 psychics and take what they say wiht a grain of salt - after all teh last one said i would marry a man fabulously rich and be fabulously happy - hmm that was 10 years ago they better hurry up cos imm 52 lol

On the other hand she told me i would go into nursing and i had just been turned down - when i got home as i was walking up the stairs to my flat the phone was ringing and i ran up and it was the college saying someone had droped out and i could go on the nursing course - go figure lol

So i guess i have no useful advice - i can only emphasise wiht you and hope your sister will come to accept what has happened and maybe move on - as for the candles - im sure she could get them from any new age shop cheaper than from this person

take care

MBC

Maybecrazy

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread