It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Death & Dying Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-20-2011, 06:22 AM   #1
(female)

Breenie28 HB User
Loss of my premature son

I went into labour at 25 weeks pregnant and my son Jacob was born 10th January 2011, he only survived an hour and i held him as his heart stopped.
This was mine and my husbands first baby and im in so much pain, instead of having a baby to look after i had a funeral to arrange.

Im struggling with life at the moment and dont know how to cope, i have started having panic attacks and anxiety problems i just dont know what to do with myself right now!!!

Old 05-20-2011, 07:00 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

solofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB User
Re: Loss of my premature son

Hi, I just wanted to say how deeply sorry I am feeling for you and your husband, and offer my sincere sympathy. I haven't been in this position myself and can only imagine what you are going through at this time. Please accept all the help and comfort you can from friends and family. Also speak to your GP who will prescribe you some form of tranquilizer to help you through this.Accept any help that might be available to you.
I will remember you in my prayers and pray you will find some comfort at this sad time. Solofelix.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-20-2011, 07:28 AM   #3
(female)

Breenie28 HB User

Thankyou for your reply, i have been the doctors and i am awaiting counselling.
I have been prescribed medication that is doing nothing to help and they keep upping the dosage.

I know it will take time but i see no way out of the misery and sadness right now.

Old 05-20-2011, 07:38 AM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

JJ HB UserJJ HB UserJJ HB UserJJ HB UserJJ HB UserJJ HB UserJJ HB UserJJ HB UserJJ HB UserJJ HB UserJJ HB User

So sorry for your loss. I hope in time things will get better but I'm sure at the present time you are beside yourself.

All my blessings and prayers to you and your husband..JJ

Closed Thread