It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Death & Dying Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-28-2011, 04:52 AM   #1
(female)

KathyMorell HB User
Kirsten

My neice passed away on the 18th September 2011, she was born on the 18the July 1992, she had rectal cancer and died on her make a wish trip to Queensland theme parks with her mum and dad and 3 siblings, boyfriend and best girlfriend. She couldn't make the plane trip home and was rushed by ambulance to the nearest hospital on the Queensland and NSW boarders, she died of a heart attach, fighting for breath as she tried to sit up and then stand up. I took the flight to Queensland on the Saturday night the day she was rushed to hospital and the next afternoon she died, she was with me and her mum. I still find it hard to express many feelings, as some of my feelings no words seem to be able to give justice to my feelings. I have nothing more to say at the moment!

The following 3 users give hugs of support to: KathyMorell
Ccarrie76 (11-12-2011), Phoenix (11-11-2011), scholarmom (10-28-2011)
Old 11-11-2011, 08:44 PM   #2
Facilitator
(male)

Phoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB User
Re: Kirsten

Quote:
Originally Posted by KathyMorell View Post
I still find it hard to express many feelings, as some of my feelings no words seem to be able to give justice to my feelings. I have nothing more to say at the moment!
Hello KathyMorell,

My dear,there is a saying that sometimes things will get rough before they become easier............it applies here.

Words will come in time but don't be surprised if the tears are shed first.

In some strange way,i'm beginning to view "water from the eyes" as a tribute or homage,if you will,to one's life and what it meant for that person to be a part of.

If you are up to it in the near future,please try to express more......

Know that we're here.

Respectfully
Phoenix

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread