It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Death & Dying Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-09-2012, 11:13 AM   #1
(female)

emjel HB User
My Darling son, my best friend...

Sunday June3, 2012 at 1.59pm.
That is the day and time my precious Mathew was taken from me. Matt was then 24 years of age. Since then his birthday has been and he is- should-would have been 25. Mathew is the second child I have had die. 26 yeas ago my precius baby daugter died at birth. Never a day has passed that I havent thought of my little baby. It has been just over 3 months now and I still can't believe my pecious Mathew isnt coming home. I have 3 other children as well.

My heart is totally shattered, I dont now how to do this. Doctors, nurses, physlogists, councillours, shrinks you name it, every medication known has all been given to me. Why dont these people understand. i am sad. Nothing and nobody can fix this. There is no cure. Time - hmmm no it wont because u have to live through that time or at least exist. I hate this.

Last edited by emjel; 09-09-2012 at 11:20 AM. Reason: spelling

Old 09-09-2012, 12:38 PM   #2
(female)

joykay13 HB User
Re: My Darling son, my best friend...

I feel your pain. I lost my oldest son in 2006. It does get better, but you will always have those feelings in your heart. You just have to remember the good times and the good memories. That,s all you have now, except for your other children. That,s what I had to do. You never forget the one you lost, but never forget you have other children who need you. God bless you and you can talk to me any time you wish.

The Following User Says Thank You to joykay13 For This Useful Post:
emjel (09-09-2012)
Sponsors Lightbulb

Reply Reply