It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Degenerative Diseases Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-26-2012, 10:41 AM   #1
(female)

rlark55 HB User
Degenerative disc mri

I am 32 and have been having extreme back and left leg pain. Recently my left arm has been going numb as well. Just got my latest mri report back but my doc will not return to the office till 1/7. Can anyone give me any clues what all this means??
L3/4 early disc degen. with minimal loss of normal T2 signal and mild disc space narrowing. Annular tear and far lateral extrusion of the disc with slight superior migration extending into the left neural foramen narrowing the inferior recess of the left meural foramen.

L4/5 disc degen. Annular tear along the posterior margin of the disc with a mild posterior midline/left paracentral disc protrusion. Degen hypertropic facet and ligamentous changes. Neural foramen are patent bilatreally

L5/s1 disc degen with loss of normal T2 signal. Annular tear along the left posterior margin of the disc associated with a left paracentral disc extrusion with inferior migration which extends into and obliterates the left subarticular recess and latarel recess at the upper S1 level. There is complete obstruction of the proximal, traversing left S1 nerve root and mild extradural deformity along the left ventral lateral thecal sac. Mild degen hypertropic facet and ligamentous changes. Mild left foraminal stenosis. Mild far lateral protrusion of the disc into the right neural foreman with mild right forminal stenosis.

Reply Reply

Tags
degenerative disc disease