It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Degenerative Diseases Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-02-2013, 02:39 AM   #1
(male)

vedanth1942 HB User
dizziness and vetigo

One day in december 2011 mind you 2011 and not 2012, when i am about to get up from the bed early in the morning, i have stiffened my body to ward off the lethargy o/a of sleep. At that time i felt a small clip like sound which is very very small.After that when i get up from the bed , immediately i felt spinning of the surroundings and forced to fell on my bed.It is from then i am occassinally getting this dizziness.

Some of the following symptoms may be associated or may not be associated with dizziness . I do not get vomiting or nausea . I get dizziness when

1.When on some days when i get up from the bed.

2 if i sleep turning to the right side of my body.I observed this on two or three occassions

3.When i bend my neck down or look up towards sky to see a aircraft

4.if i read paper while standing looking down

5.when i pick up something off the floor or bend my body down

6 when i see my left shoulder by bending my neck left side.

The dizziness lasts for a week in which time i take Stugeron 25 mg twice a day.When i get pain in the neck region i take zero dol p or some diclofenac.

I am a vegetarian and 70 years old.

My medical history is I had IHD 37 yrs back no complications/mild Hypertension (Under control)Diabetes (since 2010) Hyperthyroidsm(2011). All are under control.

When i saw an ortho , he said that i have cervical spondylosis and the vertebrae are degenerating, and suggested stugeron .But i am not thoroughly satisfied with his findings. Hence i am seeking your opinion. Kindly advise the remedy and. how to prevent this .Is this due to cervical spondylosis or inner ear problem,I am in a dialemma. If anybody wants further info, i m ready to give.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Reply Reply

Tags
vertigo