It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Dental Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-02-2004, 09:19 PM   #1

nickclone HB User
Red Bumps and White Stuff

I looked at my tongue and I noticed red bumps and a thick white coating with bigger white clumps in the back. I was able to scrape off the white stuff no prob (what I could reach) but I still have the red bumps which aren't painful or anything.

I did make out with this girl on New Years (with tongue), I also drank, and smoked after many people. I also snorted coke and licked some too.

Old 01-03-2004, 02:37 PM   #2

nickclone HB User
Re: Red Bumps and White Stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickclone
I looked at my tongue and I noticed red bumps and a thick white coating with bigger white clumps in the back. I was able to scrape off the white stuff no prob (what I could reach) but I still have the red bumps which aren't painful or anything.

I did make out with this girl on New Years (with tongue), I also drank, and smoked after many people. I also snorted coke and licked some too.
Some help?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-03-2004, 03:04 PM   #3
Veteran
(female)

junglemonkey HB User
Re: Red Bumps and White Stuff

Invest in a tongue scraper. The white stuff could be toothpaste or something if you just brushed your teeth but it could be a condition known as halitosis. Did your breath smell bad? Halitosis is where bacteria build up on your tongue causing a white layer that stinks. But it sounds abnormal for you to say it was clumpy at the back. Everyone has little red bumps on their tongue here and there but what did they look like?

Talk to your dentist or doctor if in doubt!

Closed Thread