It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Dental Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-14-2004, 07:50 AM   #1

afakeleg HB User
Question enamel loss?

i think im losing my enamel. my teeth stain from mouthwash, wine, just about anything, which it never has before. they feel rough not smooth. and look and feel thinner. ive thrown up a lot in my life due to pregnancies and an on going bulmia problem. i was just wondering if anyones been through this, knows what will happen if it gets worse, what are some things i can do aboubt it if any.. i mean is there enamel replacement or something? i cant seem to find much information about it on the internet. a way to tell how bad off my teeth are? etc. ... just looking for info.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-14-2004, 09:00 AM   #2
(female)

db2kp HB User
Re: enamel loss?

I am no expert on this, but, have seen one or two patients in the chair that have battled bulemia (spelling?).
The acidic level is very high after vomiting. You say that you "threw up" during pregnancy too, so from just that little bit of info I would imagine that you have a problem with your enamel.
Have you seen a dentist about treatment? If you haven't, you should. There's not going to be any quick fix for your problem.
The sooner you get to the dentist, the better.

Good luck, sorry that I couldn't help more...

db

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread