It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Dental Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-30-2004, 04:45 AM   #1

GimmieABreak HB User
Question Pallet? unsure what to do

hi. im new on here.

ive just..(bout 3hrs ago) had out another tooth (3 two weeks ago) and had something which i think he called a pallet? to be honest my mind was on other things at the time!!. anyway i have this `thing' in my mouth wiv a fake tooth. now this does feel odd and i do have the usuall unbearable/annoying/hellish pain. but after about 15 years of all sorts of pains due to me being to scared to go to the dentist the pain isnt really of much concern...what is of concern is what can i or can't i do wiv this thing in??? what do i eat.....how do i take it out to clean (twice a day im told). and do i have to take it out before i go to bed at night?....is it likely to ever drop out at anytime? what is gonna keep it there?. sorry if im asking a lot. i know i should of asked at the time. but i really just want to be out of there as soon as possible to get back to paracetomal and comfy pillows!!!.

p.s....im really hungry!!!. fast response wud do my stomach the world of good lol

p.p.s ... im goin back to dentist in constantly for more work (better late than never i guess).....so untill there is nothing left to do....i may be posting on here a bit!!!.

Closed Thread