It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Dental Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-04-2004, 10:01 PM   #1
Senior Veteran
(male)

dfwgoodguy HB User
Wisdom Teeth Removal

My two left ones have came out of the gums but the two right are barely coming out and i think they are going sideways into the tooth in front. My questions is I don't have any insurance with my job atm. What would be the cheapest way to get this done? Dental plan? What would the costs look like, like for the two that are out. ( one of them is hurting me ) If anyone knows or has any idea id appreciate it. Thanks in advance

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-12-2004, 07:48 AM   #2

ussentinel HB User
Re: Wisdom Teeth Removal

Quote:
Originally Posted by dfwgoodguy
My two left ones have came out of the gums but the two right are barely coming out and i think they are going sideways into the tooth in front. My questions is I don't have any insurance with my job atm. What would be the cheapest way to get this done? Dental plan? What would the costs look like, like for the two that are out. ( one of them is hurting me ) If anyone knows or has any idea id appreciate it. Thanks in advance
I had two erupted wisdom teeth out last week. I strongly advise seeing an oral surgeon for your procedure. I assume the matter of cost is a sensitive subject. However, the cost for me was around the $500 range before my dental insurance coverage was applied. The cost of my anesthesia was more than the extraction itself; but well worth it in my case.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread