It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Dental Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-12-2004, 09:16 PM   #1

Durinae HB User
Teeth problems

I have a couple. First of all, I seem to have a hole in the side of one of my teeth. It is on top, the one furthest to the back on the left side, and the hole is right up by the gum. If I reach back and touch it with anything, it hurts, so I think the nerve may be exposed or something. Is this a cavity or not? If so, would it hurt more than a normal cavity to have filled? Is there anything that I myself can do for it?

Okay, as for my second problem. On my right top side, back behind my other teeth, there seems to be a new tooth just sticking out of the side of my gum. It appeared a few months ago. What is this, and is it normal?

Old 02-14-2004, 12:12 PM   #2

Durinae HB User
Unhappy Re: Teeth problems

Quote:
Originally Posted by Durinae
I have a couple. First of all, I seem to have a hole in the side of one of my teeth. It is on top, the one furthest to the back on the left side, and the hole is right up by the gum. If I reach back and touch it with anything, it hurts, so I think the nerve may be exposed or something. Is this a cavity or not? If so, would it hurt more than a normal cavity to have filled? Is there anything that I myself can do for it?

Okay, as for my second problem. On my right top side, back behind my other teeth, there seems to be a new tooth just sticking out of the side of my gum. It appeared a few months ago. What is this, and is it normal?

Will no one help me with this?? Please???

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread