It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Dental Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-23-2004, 03:54 PM   #1

covergal HB User
If you think you have heavy metals poisoning,

Please get a hair analysis test done at least. I had it done and I am in a low percentile range with mercury which is not that bad.... but I found out I have even much worse problems. On my test, Uranium is off the charts and in the 99th percentile range!!! Plus several other elements are very high in my hair analysis test such as Titanium, Copper, Magnesium, Sodium, Lithium, and Zirconium.. and high on my test was Manganese and Molybdenum. Now I think I finally know why I have been having chronic fatigue and many other problems. Plus some of these elements work synergistically to cause a person health problems. I am having my amalgams replaced tomorrow by a dentist experienced doing so and using the appropriate protocol to minimize me from getting mercury exposure. This way it will be much safer when doing a heavy metal detox.
I will have to be seeing a homeopathic doctor afterwards to have more tests done and see how I can try to detox these heavy and toxic elements from my body.

Last edited by covergal; 02-23-2004 at 03:56 PM.

Old 02-23-2004, 03:59 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

LL29 HB User
Re: If you think you have heavy metals poisoning,

How did this happen covergal or what are you talking about exactly???

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-23-2004, 04:07 PM   #3

covergal HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by LL29
How did this happen covergal or what are you talking about exactly???
I took a hair analysis test which checks the amounts of toxic and heavy elements. I heard several people here say they might have mercury toxicity from their fillings... they should really get a hair analysis to find out cause they might have much more than just mercury.

Old 02-23-2004, 04:23 PM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

LL29 HB User

Wow - never thought of that. Most of my fillings have been replaced with composite. I wonder if there's a scenario (i.e., if you have more than 5 fillings or silver/metal in your mouth, then the likelihood of poisoning is x%, etc.).

Old 02-23-2004, 06:44 PM   #5

covergal HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by LL29
Wow - never thought of that. Most of my fillings have been replaced with composite. I wonder if there's a scenario (i.e., if you have more than 5 fillings or silver/metal in your mouth, then the likelihood of poisoning is x%, etc.).
I was thinking all along I MIGHT have mercury toxicity so I took the hair analysis. But then there was so much more problems than I originally thought. I think I might have been exposed to Uranium because where I live in the desert, the government used to do bombing practice and in some areas still does... so maybe it was carried in the air etc and in the ground. I am really not sure. But now I am going to have other people in my household get tested to see if it is just environmental factors that caused this.

Old 02-23-2004, 08:17 PM   #6
Senior Veteran
(female)

LL29 HB User

Yeah it could be anything honestly. Nowadays there are so many different things that can make you depressed or ill it's pathetic.

Sometimes I wonder if I taste something funny - I just don't know. It's weird.

Old 02-23-2004, 08:56 PM   #7
Senior Veteran
(male)

rhody HB Userrhody HB Userrhody HB User

Since I recovered significantly from my fibromyalgia symptoms, after having my mercury fillings replaced with white fillings, I think it's smart for everyone to review all toxins and how they could affect your health. I wish more doctors would spend more of their efforts in this area. It's nice to hear that some people are taking individual steps to checking this out for themselves.

Closed Thread